Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cervelo Saga Part 2


My super awesome mechanic called back today after he talked to the regional Cervelo rep that came in. The rep has decided to push it up the ladder a notch and contact Phil White. Whaa???  

Phil White is one of the creators of Cervelo. For whatever reason cervelo wanted this bike back anyway once they heard about this ongoing issue. They don't get my back until I have a new one at the shop waiting for me.  Because the issue has grown to a quality control inquiry on their end the rep is talking to Phil about sending out another (3rd) frame to fix this problem. 

At this point I would really like @cervelo two step up and some how apologize for all this. New frame in the mail today is expected but it would be good of them to send out an upgrade like a VWD as an apology.  We'll see what happens and I'll update you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment