Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Kicks for Travel

When packing for Japan remember... Everything name brand that you may take advantage of in the USA costs double there... Stock up before you leave!

Did some shopping over the weekend for shoes.  I don't wear Vans exclusively but I wanted these!  They normally come in only a red and white combo.  These are some kind of "Chili Pepper" combination.  If you say so - they're mine now!



Vans fit true to size.  I am a dead on 9.0 US
For the next round... I like Toms.  Toms is a shoe company that donates 1:1 for every pair you buy.  Have I ever seen a person in need actually wearing them?  Well, no, but no matter really - I like them.  This is the one style I buy and they are some of the most comfy shoes I have ever worn.




No comments:

Post a Comment